The Caregiver of the month is recognized on the Senior Care website with their picture and a small bio. They are also given a $50.00 gift certificate, achievement certificate, and an employee of the month pin all while being recognized at staff meeting.
How to be considered for the Caregiver of the month program:
- Be employed for at least 6 months
- Less than 2 tardies per 6 months
- Less than 2 excused absences per 6 months
- Clients feedback is positive for all cares
- Required trainings are completed on time
- Requires certifications completed on time
- Communication is responsive and timely
- Contributes ideas and suggestions for clients welfare
- Attends all assigned staff meetings as required
- Accepts additional on-call shifts as requested
- Telephony Compliance each assignment
Being selected as Caregiver of the month is a great achievement.